söndag 28 januari 2024

We Worship You LORD JESUS we worship You Amen JESUS IS LORD Amen

 I sing Praises to Your Name Jesus  Feel  The Tangible Presence of our LORD JESUS CHRIST  lovely vibrations  in the body   Amen   earplugs on relax  enjoy  the presence in your home  wow   that a amazing experince  


wow  känn wow  vilken feeling av Jesus atmosfär  i en lokal 


I Sing Praises to Your Name - House of Heroes Worship & GMF Choir - Holy Spirit Night - YouTube



Come Holy Spirit Fall on me now - YouTube



"Encountering the Holy Spirit" - THE JORDAN RIVER - Episode 1 - The Promise TV SERIES - YouTube



"Empowered by the Holy Spirit" - NAZARETH - Episode 3 - The Promise TV SERIES - YouTube


känn atmosfären   mmmmm så underskön  avslappning  när orolig  ..då bara  sätta på vacker lovsång  så bär Jesus närvaran  bort oroliga  tankar  och skapar  frid  i sinnet  på mig   hörlurar  på   och bara njuta av denne förunderlige Jesus  Ande    som påverkar så mänga  troende överallt  på vår jord   Du  är underskön  i din barmhärtighet   ...jag vill för  alltid  leva  i din Närvaro  


Holy Spirit Thou Art Welcome // Terry MacAlmon // Heart of Worship Conference 2012 - YouTube


Dwelling Places // Terry MacAlmon // World Prayer Center - YouTube


Alleluia // Terry MacAlmon // Pikes Peak Worship Festival - YouTube


Even So // Terry MacAlmon // World Prayer Center - YouTube

You Deserve the Glory (Live) - YouTube


I Sing Praises To Your Name! - YouTube



Jesus du är totalt underbar fast du är osynlig..den saken är klar. .Amen

1 Petrus 1 8. 


 Riktigt vacker musik Riktigt vacker se på papper kors samtidigt på natten ..fantastiskt meditativ musik avkoppling natte tid efter lyssnat Faith .. svarta stora hörlurar i favorit fåtöljen och se på korset på väggen be gråtande i tungor ...fantastiskt meditativt repeat ofta

Taizé - Jesus le Christ   this  song is in my heart  vilken känsla  vilken enkelhet  enbart Gud kan skapa sådan enkelhet 



Taizé - Jesus le Christ - YouTube

Maureen Teresa Ward


Riktigt vacker se på papper kors samtidigt på  natten  ..fantastiskt meditativ musik avkoppling natte tid efter lyssnat Faith  svarta stora hörlurar  i biblioteket  och se på korset på väggen    be gråtande i tungor  ...fantastiskt meditativt  repeat ofta 


Citat 

1 Petr 1


8. Honom älsken I utan att hava sett honom; och fastän I ännu icke sen honom, tron I dock på honom och fröjden eder över honom med outsäglig och härlig glädje, 

9. då I nu ären på väg att vinna det som är målet för eder tro, nämligen edra själars frälsning. 



Jesus le Christ 


Funeral  broder Roger  oändlig vacker  begravning av broder Roger  Taize  love  över gränserna  så levde broder Roger vilket ljus  i mörkret  vilket ljus i alla stridigheter  vilken sång  

Taizé - Confitemini Domino - YouTube



amen 


I MUVRINI _Corsica_avec les 2000 Choristes - YouTube



Vårt  liv på  jorden är ett ögonblick  ...jag satsade  på rätt häst i livets  kapplöpning  Tack  Jesus Kristus  för du fann mig  och frälste mig  Amen  nu som 60 åring fattar  mer av hur förgängligt detta jordiska  liv egentligen är  ..det förstod jag inte som 30 åring när jag efter gått in i väggen  blev frälst i frikyrkan  ....inte förstod  jag mycket   då  mer än Jesus  kärlek  som våg efter våg kom  in i mig   på gudstjänsterna  .men nu när äldre söker jag ivrigt efter denna kunskap  och det är dessa lärare  jag hittar  nu   och lär mig utav 

Let your Spirit speak to us through Jesus Amen 


Jesus Christ is the Father's... Blessing... 

Father in Jesus name You hold .. Blessing and the Curse... ....in your Hand.... 

Great is your faithfulness and your Grace in Jesus Christ..... 

Yes great is your Grace and Faithfulness and Blessing... in Jesus Christ .... 

Give us humble hearts..

Let your Spirit speak to us through Jesus Christ…. 

Yes, great is your Grace, your Faithfulness and your Blessing in Jesus Christ  


Amen Amen Hallelujah  


 Glory be to the Father the Son the Spirit forever and ever Amen 





When used to read 1 to 2 minutes per chapter ...then the Word becomes spiritual medicine in a troubled soul I can read at any time ..Great feeling of freedom comes when reading joh 14  


Gospel according to John, 14 Chapter (Bible)


Jesus' gentle love mmmm so good so lovely to live in  



Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians, 13 Chapter (Bible)


covet sweet prayer Christ in me  

Paul's Letter to the Ephesians, Chapter 3 (Bible)



what a beautiful prayer Our Father  


Gospel according to Matthew, 6 Chapter (Bible)


what a comforting prayer the Lord is my shepherd 

Psalms, 23 Psalm (Bible)


Welcome now you have come to Teo's favorite page ...I love reading inside the 1917 Swedish Bible ..and I read this when I have plenty of time and am rested ...and I wait for the Holy Spirit in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ impressions in my thoughts

The best is stillness and silence around me so I can hear what the Spirit of Jesus inside me whispers to me ....These whispers are called Rhema ...ie I read the Logos and while I purely read the Logos the Spirit of Jesus makes something alive ...this living is called Rhema ..1 Cor 12:7 The Spirit reveals himself through various gifts ...and it is pure GRACE if it happens
and I figured out if I read pure quotes without mixing in human thoughts then comes Rhema ..I actually love this technique ...Couldn't be easier
Just read inside and watch your thoughts ..You will be surprised. ..


WELCOME HOLY SPIRIT I call this subject area...I absolutely love being in that spirit of praise




Praise from you tube






Just whisper Jesus Jesus Jesus
Jesus Jesus Jesus feel the peace in the name of Jesus It's that simple. .just whisper the name of Jesus if you are troubled in
your mind






WONDERFUL SONG ATMOSPHERE


HOLY SPIRIT FEELING WOW SO BEAUTIFUL





JESUS ​​IT IS ONLY YOU ..Yes indeed



TERRY MAC ALMON ...Given the gift to create the feeling of praise






Just whisper Jesus Jesus Jesus
Jesus Jesus Jesus feel the peace in the name of Jesus It's that simple. .just whisper the name of Jesus if you are troubled in
your mind



Amen








Why I believe in Jesus Christ 



The biggest difference is I can pray to God when I have problems and expect answers to the problems I have and that need to be solved ... this becomes an incredible relaxation for the mind ... this spiritual dimension I had no inkling of before I Became a believer at the age of 30.

this is by far the biggest difference ....and what I enjoy the most ..now life becomes easier to live ...because all life is about solving problems and not giving up when it looks hopeless ..

that's what life has taught me the hard way ..I don't want to tell about my memories... because they are so painful for me to relive ....

but when i said yes to jesus christ and his blood... that gave me the forgiveness of my sins i was given a second chance...the thoughts of my mind were washed clean...it was truly wonderful and now i choose not to look back... but forward..if people knew this, everyone would want to have the forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus as I received therefore I am writing about this on the blog..

Mats Rådberg-Den Vita Duvan - YouTube



What He Saw in Heaven Will Take Your Breath Away! - YouTube

Felix Halpern    då är ju frälsningen  garanterad pga  Jesus Blod    NDE 


Covered By The Blood | Chad Gonzales - YouTube


The WORLD BLESSING 2023 ♥ 154 nations proclaim God's blessing in 257 languages ♥ Share H I S hope - YouTube


Worship: John 3:16 in Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, English, Korean and Persian - YouTube


Underbar sång  



Mats Rådberg-Den Vita Duvan - YouTube

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.